1. You are to participate only in the race category which you had applied for and for which your entry has been confirmed. Participating/starting in a category you have not been confirmed in will not entitle you to any benefits of participating at the Meerut Marathon 2016.
2. Your entry and running number bib is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance. Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib with another individual will be disqualified from the Meerut Marathon.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude any person from future competitions who give incorrect/unverifiable personal data/details on the application form, who has been banned from competition under IAAF jurisdiction, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances, or who has finished within prize money positions but failed to declare their valid identity or if they have not followed the complete/correct course. No refund of entry fee will be made.
4. No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race; you will be asked to leave the course.
5. Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners, babies and children who are under aged for the designated category
6. Participants will not be allowed to enter the event venue with helium/gas filled balloons.
7. Only those confirmed participants wearing the current 2016 running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by course security.
8. Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of his/her vest. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
9. Promoter reserves the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
10. Only confirmed participants of the Meerut Marathon 2016 wearing the valid running number bib and event crew will be allowed entrance into Event Venue/s. Participants are requested to make necessary arrangements to meet their friends/ family/supporters, pre and post the run, strictly outside Event Venue/s
11. For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. Do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Promoter is not responsible for any loss of baggage and/or belongings.
12. Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed on route. Participants/supporters will undergo random checking on race day – this is for your own security.
13. Photographs taken of runners during the Expo and on race day may be used for the purpose of promoting the event.